Taekwondo for Adults & Older Teens
Older Teens and Adults Can Build on Class Benefits
Taekwondo is not just for kids. If you’re 16 or older, you too can enjoy the physical and mental benefits of learning this ancient art by participating in our adult program. Don’t let being out of shape or not knowing the moves keep you from joining. Our classes are designed to reach adults at all fitness and skill levels. Instructors work with you individually to help you achieve your goals in a safe, non-competitive atmosphere where you can work at your own pace to become stronger and more confident. Each class features cardio and conditioning exercises as you focus on learning taekwondo and its practical applications for self-defense.
Benefits of Learning Taekwondo
Older teens and adults in this class enjoy improved flexibility, increased muscle strength and a more positive mental outlook. Additional benefits you receive by participating in Taekwondo include:
- Focus: Learning traditional moves helps develop your ability to concentrate, which can help you at school and work.
- Reduce stress: Exercise eases stress in a natural way and boosts your mood too.
- Strength: You can build a stronger, leaner body through a whole-body workout.
- Support: Build friendships and a support system through our program.
- Improved self-esteem: Boost your confidence as you master techniques and grow stronger and more physically fit.
Keep Moving Toward Your Goals
If fitness classes at the gym don’t inspire you, give Taekwondo a try. The adult program helps you develop stronger legs and arms and improve your core as you practice Taekwondo kicks, block and forms, and reap the benefits of a whole-body workout. Exciting classes keep you moving toward your goals and help you build friendships too. Each class offers something different, so there’s no chance of getting bored.
Join Our Adult Taekwondo Program Today
Build your self-confidence and achieve your goals through our adult Taekwondo program. We also offer a family membership program at discounted prices. For more information and to enroll, contact us at 804-747-5425 or fill out the online contact form below to schedule your free trial class today.